pühapäev, mai 29

WIENNNA, I LOVE YOU!!!

this is just what i wanted to say... :) Oh, did you reallz think that I will only say that - NO!!!!
I went to Wiena this weekend, just arrived, my hair still wet from shower.
And to being with, this just incredible idea of going to Wiena, was MINE! :)
But I could not have done it without Helle and Gery, and their company was just as important as Wiena, and also Helle's friends, who gave us a room and showed to us all the secret and beautiful places in Wiena, where tourists never know to go.

The wheather was perfect, at least for Gery - ca 30 degrees. But it was fine (for me), if you had just a bit cash to sit now and then in caffes to cool yourelf with a cold bear or cold water-wine-mix. And if you had enough courage to swim in Danube not having bikini's, and if you then ended up in an another river-side pub filled with really any kind of people you could meet in world. Like London.

Oh, there is a lot to tell you...but just ask me, because I'll be around, soon! ;)

Just that I met a really cool guy, Walter something, and that wiena looks really great in the evening in darkness in close and from a distance...

me gusta el Wiena!

Kommentaare ei ole: