You probably all know how terrible I am in sending emails, greetings, sms-s, etc. So I figured I am gonna write some stuff here, so you wouldn't forget me... :)
To all estonians...I am sorry, I am writing in English, but I hope you understand...:)
Some of you have seen this probably earlier...but this is something like my internet diary. I do not write here everyday. Usually when I have something to share. :)
OR I want to escape from doing my homework...which is the case right now... :D
This is a month of exams for university students...so I am sitting in a library filled with students surrounded with books and papers AND energy drinks... I decided I won't poison myself this year...so this year I am just gonna use the help of coffee and tea.
I had great Christmas holiday, and I am looking forward to do and have some good stuff in this year. First of all I need to graduate...which is gonna be a pain. Also, I would like to visit Prague, though I did say to Yana that next country I am gonna visit will be Ukraine. I've broken the promise already, because my friend bought two tickets to Egypt - one for her and one for someone wishing to go with her...so I did...and it was great..Some of the pics are taken in Egypt. It was great holiday, also very interesting to meet Egyptians. Sadly most of them were men with not so good intensions, but I managed to have some good conversations.
I came back in the morning of 24th dec. It had been snowing and we had perfect Christmas...with snow, good food and presents. It was nice to be with family and old friends...and to wander in the forest trying to capture all this unbelieveable beauty onto the pics...I'll add some to share it with you.
I will try to write you more in future, but now I need to do my homework, which are due to today...take care!
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar