esmaspäev, jaanuar 9

examzzzzzz....

taking and passing exams demands me finally to do some studying, which makes me feel suprisingly good. Unfortunately I have to discover once againg that there is not enough time to read all the stuff I would like.

Yesterday we (me and Külli) went to visit our friend's(Helen) mother at her workplace. She works in a school of children with hearing and/or learning disabilities. So lovely children and such a cool mother our friend has. We learned how to say in sign language "my name is Anni" and some other things. We discovered that sign language is different also in different countries. So I can't teach other nations my sign language to use in their countries. Also, there are approximately (according to Helen's mum) 10 000 people with hearing disabilities in Estonia (population of Estonia is ca 1,3 million). Some of them can't hear anything, but some can hear with the help of hearing-aid. We met 1 deaf girl and also one girl, who just had gotten the hearing-aid. She was learing to speak. I guess we have to thank God for our health...

1 kommentaar:

Anonymous ütles ...

H: Head p6rumist, mu armas! Ja nii tore on oma emme kohta lugeda...:)