I had a day with just myself...without watching TV or listening commercial radios or chatting in net...
On monday I passed my last exam (C-ok with that) then went to Tallinn to give a fairwell kiss to Külli.
I arrived there early and I was sitting in cafe when she arrived. For some minutes I was just watching her...capturing some memories for next six or so months.
We had a cheerful hour together until she left...and i felt so empty watching the door closing after her...knowing that I won't see her for some time.
At the same time I am happy that she is having this trip. Now she is already in Singapur. Away from cold and cloudy wheather. And having opportunity to see the fabulous diversity of God's creation in people, nature, animals and so forth.
Later I went to the big shoping-mole - �lemiste. Bad decision...although I realised once again that my thinking does not match with anything they aim at there...
It does not really matter how up-to.date I and others look outside..
well, yes - all this glamour can give a relief and feeling of worthiness...but it does not last long if the soul is not fed and nurtured...
so, today, I had really refreshing day - just with myself and God in my rythm. I must agree with Dalai Lama saying that one needs every day some moments with oneself.
And congratulations to Johanna for passing her last exam in Hungary! Well Done! I hope this achievement will encourage to continue in Prague!
1 kommentaar:
Ohoo! kohe suur postitus minu kohta :)
Aga mul on t6esti hetkel v2ga p6nev! maailm on nii suur ja huvitav. ja loodetavasti saan ma yha rohkem teada, mis on minu koht siin maailmas!
Aga kindlasti on sul olemas kyllakutse minu poole! yksk6ik, kus ma siis ka pole!
Kuumad kallid!
Postita kommentaar