pühapäev, oktoober 29

a dark day

yesterday started early...first going to bed after mid-night and waking up at 6 am. Between that..my sleep was trying..woke up many times, outside was storm. Then took a trolley-bus to Mustamäe, University of Tehnics or..something. And took a test GRE. Unbelievable how misleading a training-book had been...the test was much more difficult and there was also less time to do excercises. Well, it's done and there is nothing much to do than to wait.
Well...not really next weekend is gonna be time to do TOEFL.
And the darkest moment was yet to come - a friend told on the phone that his friend had borrowed his car and got into accident and died. I just got to know that person few weeks ago and she helped me and my friend to get into concert for free...and now she is gone. It somehow hurts and shocks more than the death of my grandmother. She was in her second year of residency in university...going to be a doctor. She was so alive...she was...well, it just seems so sudden and soo UNBELIEVABLE, and it hurts. And I had just known her for a few weeks.
Sometimes I write things in English to keep them in a distance. Writing this in Estonian would be too demanding right now.
Good bye, Marju! And God: take care of her!

1 kommentaar:

R.I.P. ütles ...

elu on selline...
kurb aga tõsi.